How can I minimize the duration of a cold or better yet prevent myself from getting a cold this winter?
- Colostrum Capsules–an immune component found in mother’s milk. Found to be 3 times more effective than the Flu Vaccine in preventing seasonal Flu. Take 1 capsule a day for 2-3 months.
- Adequate Vitamin D Daily–people with low Vitamin D are 40% more likely to get a respiratory infection. Get your levels tested with a simple blood test.
- Avoid your Food Intolerance–most people have a food intolerance. Avoiding these foods improves digestion and immune function. Since 80% of the immune system is located in the gastrointestinal tract, it is essential to have optimal digestion to promote optimal immune function. A few drops of blood from the ear is all that is needed to learn your food intolerance.
- Shower Hydrotherapy–ending hot showers with up to 2 minutes of cool water can reduce colds and flu by up to 50%.
- Dress Properly–cover your neck with a scarf or jacket in cold weather and ensure your feet stay warm and dry.
- Good Personal and Social Hygiene–cough or sneeze into the bend of your elbow and wash your hands regularly to prevent the spreading of disease.